Monday, March 2, 2009

Re: Students looking for work (sounds like a rapist)

Reply to: see below
Date: 2009-03-02, 8:25AM EST


Please tell me noone will respond to the post below. Everything about this screams perversion on a cold night. Rent a movie you freak, or do things the old fashioned way, and actually find a date. Craigslist isn't girl's gone wild and you're looking for some college female to satisfy your fantasy interning tonight? YOU ARE A LAME AND A LOSER, GET A LIFE...

Here is the original post from this pervert------
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This position is ideal for students. I am looking for an intern to work with me tonight in my office. Please be a female, organized, respectful. The pay is $30 hour. Send pic and brief bio is interested. I am located of the A/D train in Manhattan
If interested respond asap...

No comments: